As I Am JBCO Jamaican Black Castor Oil Co Wash Jar 16oz
Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C&E natural ingredients are used to cleanse, condition, detangle, and moisturize while working to support better hair lengths and a healthier scalp. Castor oil is a fantastic component for hair growth in addition to deeply moisturizing each individual hair strand. It combats the dryness and dandruff that lead to itchiness and rough hairs on your scalp. This special nano-blend of ceramides and Jamaican Black Castor Oil distributes castor oil evenly along each hair strand to repair and restore the health of the hair and scalp. Your damaged hair will become silky and lustrous with regular usage of Jamaican Black Castor oil.
Vitamin C and E are significant vitamins for your scalp and hair. Deeply nourishes your scalp and hair giving your hair correct texture. Vitamin C is responsible for the repair of damaged hair. Vitamin E works to eliminate the dryness and roughness of your hair.
- Thoroughly wet your hair.
- Distribute a generous amount to hair by rubbing it between palms.
- Use the product as a traditional shampoo, working it through your hair and massaging your scalp.
- Utilize a wide-tooth comb to gently untangle the hair.
- Clearly rinse.
- Repeat only if necessary for scalp washing or get rid of extra product buildup.
- Proceed to hair conditioning.
- Efficiently cleans hair and scalp without using harsh detergents or sulfates; hydrates dry hair to promote healthier, easier-to-manage natural coils and curls.
You can find a large variety of hair and skin products at afro hair and beauty store. All the products are genuinely designed, keeping in mind the needs of different skin types.